· Responsible for Service Level for security support and project delivery across all Supply Chain environments within the region.
· Provide thought leadership in areas of design for Security and authorizations management, assuring delivery to defined standards within the security and authorizations space
· Oversight of security design, creation and association with transaction codes in the areas of ECC, EP, SCM, APO, CRM, SNC, XI, BW etc.
· Oversight of definition of SAP Authorization concept, authorization profile, and segregation of duties.
· Oversight of all aspects of systems Security monitoring.
· Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all IM designs and development, and all security procedures follow CSV guidelines and SOx compliance.
· Partner with Functional teams on all Service Delivery and Service Management Security deliverables.
· Partner with J&J Technology Quality and Compliance on all compliance related deliverables.
· Accountable for all metrics as it pertains to SAP Security and Risk Management
· Accountable for SOD analysis reporting for all Supply Chain platforms.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP application security. 5 years of hands-on experience in delivering SAP Projects is required.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and help achieve measureable results progressively and consistently is required
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required as is the ability to quickly digest and assimilate complex information and processes
· Initiative, identification and pursuit of opportunities for improvement and cost savings, and ability to work independently while collaborating with others as required will be strong character traits.
· The candidate will be able to demonstrate in-depth technical mastery (4~5 years experience) of SAP security, authorizations and SAP GRC, including hands-on experience of security role build, trouble shooting, remediation analysis and technical support and be able to provide technical coaching and guidance to others.
· Ability to maintains essential knowledge and skills up to date, leads technology
· Promotes Innovation and Continuous Learning on IT support, process thinking in all actions
· High standard of written and verbal communication/presentation skills is a must. Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
· The candidate will have a proven ability to tailor communication to audiences of differing levels of technical expertise, levels of organizational seniority and cultural backgrounds.
· SAP BASIS skills or Functional background in any supply chain and/or finance processes strongly favored.
· Awareness of GxP and SOX regulatory frameworks strongly favored.