Janssen-Cilag SpA is looking for a Health Economics, Market Access & Reimbursement (HEMAR) Manager, to be hired with a PERMANENT CONTRACT in the HEMAR Function, that has the goal to optimize the value of both the Company and its products, through the development of a positive external image perceived by payers, by communicating successfully the innovative values of the Company to the patients, to the Regional Health Service and to the community as a whole.
You will be implementing HEMAR strategies in Hematology therapeutic area. You will be responsible for setting and executing programs sought to obtain and/or maintain efficient patient access conditions for our products in the above-mentioned area.
- You will prepare the National Price & Reimbursement Dossier to define the product value from a Pharma-Economic perspective and to ensure early market access within the target price and with the best reimbursement conditions;
- Help to maximize value from regional dossiers of Janssen products, in order to rapidly achieve local market access (PTO/R) and a good positioning (PDTA/ Guidelines);
- Mapping payers and partners, relevant for MA purposes, as well as access models, to strengthen the national MA strategies for new products and for the re-negotiation of the existing portfolio;
- Managing relationships with EMEA HEMAR, Global Pricing and Market Access, to ensure the timely acknowledgement of local inputs, as well as the alignment between the pricing strategies and Corporate guidelines;
- Providing inputs to Corporate Functions, to make the local MA issues be taken into consideration;
- Shape Value and access strategy to exploit product and disease area full potential;
- Identifying in a timely manner the inputs meaningful in the definition of MA strategies and effective action plan design;
- Preparing the annual Brand Value Proposition and Market Access plan, to guarantee the efficient positioning of the brand;
- Identifying Real-World Evidence (RWE) needs to optimize the brand value proposition and develop Health Outcomes, aligned with Integrated Evidence Generation Process;
- Timely end effectively managing initiatives and projects that contribute to improve product value, to obtain early market access for new products and to maintain those in the market, in compliance with local regulations;
- Participating in Cross-functional Teams, to capture business inputs and needs and translate them into MA activities able to successfully address those needs;
- Working together with Field Functions to get along with regional partners, define action plans for an efficient MA and positioning and delivering payers value story;
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
- University Degree in Scientific, Economics or Management with a PhD, MBA or post-degree in Health Economics/HTA is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical Company in Market Access.
- Expertise in Hematology Area is helpful
Language Knowledge: Proficient in English and Italian language skills needed due to submissions in the local language.
- IT Knowledge: Good Office knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience in launching products; and strong analytical and communication skills;
- Intrapreneurial attitude and expertise in health economics, HTA, Epidemiology, Health Policy;
- Availability to travel 20% - 30% of the time.
You will be located in Cologno Monzese (MI).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)
Health Economics Mkt