Jr. SAP Functional Consultant
- Provide consulting services for SAP implementation, testing development, maintenance and enhancement；
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement system solutions using Johnson & Johnson’s SAP standards；
- Assist in formulating and defining the project’s scope, objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex systems tailored to client’s management requirements；
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written；
- Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation.
- Have a wide experience in managing design and implementation of business solutions based on SAP;
- Have both business acumen and technical savvy within SAP SD module;
- Preferably know SAP S/4 Hana, but not a must-have;
- Be proficient in English; and available to travel in Asia Pacific;
- SAP SD certification is advantageous.