- Become the technology “go-to person” for our business, having insights into the needs of our pharmaceutical business and connecting with local environment (patient associations, customers, markets and external IT communities).
- Understand industry and market trend and act as change agent within the local environment to help business adopt standard methodologies and harmonized IT solutions.
- Act as a bridge between business and IT, understand core internal IT products and how they drive business value, act as critical contact point for IT and IT service delivery.
- Demonstrate an enterprise-wide attitude around solution development and adoption.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of the business by attending key meetings/reviewing key strategy documents.
- Build an understanding of business practice in other EMEA countries, use standard methodology to deliver rapid business value and build alignment between Product Lines & business objectives through shared market opportunities/challenges
- 4+ years of relevant working experience with technologies in areas such as digital, data and analytics and customer relationship management.
- Track record of delivery in complex, ambiguous and changing environments, adhering to essential regulatory and compliance guidelines
- Degree in Computer Science/Business Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
- Genuine passion for technology, understanding how things work and a clear vision for applying technology to bring value to businesses/customers
- Business and results orientated, able to build effective relationships with customers, teams, suppliers, partners etc.
- Proficient in German and English
The role is based in Vienna, Austria and will be reporting to Business Technology Leader Switzerland & Austria, based in Zug.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)