Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 140,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and dream to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
J&J is constantly growing with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion. We offer an on-site gym, on-site nursery, reduced prices at our canteen and several other attractive benefits.
The Business Technology Leader is responsible for leading the local market Information Technology (IT) innovation environment and for IT delivery for Janssen Austria.
- Become the technology “go-to person” for our business, having insights into the needs of our pharmaceutical business and connecting with local environment (patient associations, customers, markets and external IT communities).
- Understand industry and market trend and act as change agent within the local environment to help business adopt standard methodologies and harmonized IT solutions.
- Act as a bridge between business and IT, understand core internal IT products and how they drive business value, act as critical contact point for IT and IT service delivery.
- Demonstrate an enterprise-wide attitude around solution development and adoption.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of the business by attending key meetings/reviewing key strategy documents.
- Build an understanding of business practice in other EMEA countries, use standard methodology to deliver rapid business value and build alignment between Product Lines & business objectives through shared market opportunities/challenges
- 4+ years of relevant working experience with technologies in areas such as digital, data and analytics and customer relationship management.
- Track record of delivery in complex, ambiguous and changing environments, adhering to essential regulatory and compliance guidelines
- Degree in Computer Science/Business Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
- Genuine passion for technology, understanding how things work and a clear vision for applying technology to bring value to businesses/customers
- Business and results orientated, able to build effective relationships with customers, teams, suppliers, partners etc.
- Proficient in German and English
The role is based in Vienna, Austria and will be reporting to Business Technology Leader Switzerland & Austria, based in Zug.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)