Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. It is a company that has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality and innovation in healthcare. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing over 119,000 people, all with the same vision......"Caring for the world, one person at a time".
As a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Janssen is driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and organisational excellence. From research to real-life solutions, Janssen has a long track record for developing innovative medicines that save and improve lives. We will lead our industry in inspiring customers with patient focused healthcare solutions.
To support our dynamic Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) team in Vienna, we are looking for a Marketing Associate PH (m/f/d).
- Support the business unit by managing commercial projects for the assigned therapeutic area under the supervision of the project owner
- Support the business unit in meeting process standards and requirement for all marketing projects
- Manage assigned projects in the business unit (BU) under the guidance and supervision of the project owner, e.g. development of sales materials, marketing campaigns etc.
- Management of the PH Patient Database, e.g. Data Input & Validation, Creation of various reports
- Ensure full compliance with J&J Credo and HCBI principles to preserve trust and reputation towards HCP and patients using the product
- Proactively support project owners within the BUs in their projects and tasks
- Manage the lifecycle of promotional materials including annual revision according to HCBI and regulatory regulation
- Support team document management and knowledge storage and records retention management processes
- Support budget controlling processes of the BU in collaboration with finance
- Support the planning and execution of commercial events, such as internal training meetings, congresses, and proactive customer events
- Accountable for full compliance of all projects and activities with laws and J&J regulations
- Administrative support upon request
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Life Sciences (BA/BSc or equivalent)
- Relevant professional working experience in marketing considered an advantage
- Understanding of the Healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry
- Project Management Skills
- German: Native Speaker
- English: Advanced/ fluent
- French considered an advantage
- Financial signature level 1,000 USD
- Strong business acumen with sense of urgency
- Positive dissatisfaction and aspiration to beat the odds
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Customer centricity and strong external focus
- Effective collaboration and strong networking skills
- Effective communicator with strong influencing skills
- Accountability and excellence in execution
- High learning agility and open mindset for change
- Winning mindset and fun to work in a high performing team
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)