- administration of HR Employee Database,
- providing administrative support across the Czech Republic from Hire to Retire (e.g. Onboarding, Personal Data Changes, Maternity and Parental Leave, Benefits, Job and Compensation Changes, Terminations) that includes also scanning of the documents, preparing employees files and uploading them into the internal system.
- preparing employment contracts and other HR documents (e.g. termination letters or contract amendments),
- providing regular reporting activities and ensuring correct record (employee files) management as per legal or company requirements.
- sharing knowledge/information with the team on regular basis to achieve best practice and resolving of administrative issues quickly and effectively.
- cooperate with stakeholders, such as Talent Acquisition, Payroll or HR Business Partners on daily basis to achieve better cooperation, to gather end to end process overview and to provide the best customer service to J&J employees.
- Native Czech language and fluent English language - both languages required
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and ability to learn fast
- Can do attitude and focus on continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Readiness to work in virtual environment
- Professional communication skills
What do you get in return?
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Full-time (or also possibility to work on part-time), fix-term contract till 30. 6. 2019 with possibility of extension
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)