Analyze high complexity business requirements across all operating sectors of J&J China by working closely with BU IT teams, to define the technology roadmap to support the delivery of solutions and services tackling the defined business priorities.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experienceRequired Years of Related Experience: 8-10 Years Related Experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (not in sequential order in terms of importance)
· Applied experience in one or more of the following solution areas, web technologies and building enterprise architecture roadmaps, designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions, Middle Layer and API-based architecture, major cloud players in China market.
· Systems/application experience in at least one of the following business/functional areas, Ecommerce, customer facing applications, health care related technology, CRM, ERP, Supply Chain.
· Architecture Certification (TOGAF, CITA, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect, etc.)
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with both English and Chinese
· Ability to provide leadership, with the ability to coach and mentor team partners
· Ability to think in broadly and deeply within assigned area(s) and to easily shift from one to the other
· Ability to facilitate resolution of issues
· Ability to excel in a highly matrixed environment
· Ability to influence others without relying on direct reporting relationshipsBroad understanding of Information Technology (IT) Service Delivery and the ability to effectively interact with business customers