Business Technology Lead Switzerland & Austria
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Become the technology “go-to person” for our business by developing deep insights into the needs of our pharmaceutical business and connecting with patient associations, customers, markets and external IT communities.
- Anticipate industry and market trends, challenge the status quo and act as change agent within the local environment to demonstrate the power of our IT offerings and help business to adopt standard methodologies and harmonized IT solutions.
- Act as a bridge between business and IT, understand core internal IT products and how they drive business value, act as critical contact point for IT and IT service delivery, guide business partners towards standard solutions.
- Deliver results by encouraging and mobilizing people, involving all necessary parties (e.g. medical, sales, marketing, market access, compliance, regional technical experts) in our work. Demonstrate an enterprise-wide attitude around solution development.
- Provide strong people leadership, including conducting performance management, development and career conversations to J&J standards.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of the business by attending key meetings/reviewing key strategy documents.
- Actively contribute to the in-market BTL Network, build an understanding of business practice in other EMEA countries, use standard methodology to deliver rapid business value and build alignment between Product Lines & business objectives through shared market opportunities/challenges
5+ years of relevant working experience with technologies in areas such as digital, data and analytics and customer relationship management.
- 2+ years in a people leadership/management role.
Proven track record of delivery in complex, ambiguous and changing environments, adhering to essential regulatory and compliance guidelines
Degree in Computer Science/Business Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
Big picture attitude with the ability to zoom in and out of details, balancing both technical and strategic demands
Genuine passion for technology, understanding how things work and a clear vision for applying technology to bring value to businesses/customers
Business and results orientated, able to build effective relationships with customers, teams, suppliers, partners etc.
- Proficient in German and English
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)