The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Employee and Labor Relations Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: full time, permanent contract
We are looking for Employee and Labor Relations Manager who will be responsible for effective management of Employee Relations matters (grievances, discipline) as well as providing expect consulting on Labor Relations topics to other business partners. You will be responsible mainly for Poland but also for other Central-Eastern European (CEE) countries as needed.
- Employee Relations – Ensure timely and compliant handling of all Grievance and Discipline Requests
- Labor Relations: consulting, input and guidance on Labor Relations Strategy. Mainly partnering with HR Business Partners as well as other business stakeholders impacted.
- Conducting Business impact assessment when needed
- Handling all queries including major workforce events (Acquisitions, Divestitures, Restructuring etc.)
- Coach & train managers and employees about Employee and Labor Relations topics
- Benefits, Leaves, other labor code related topics – answer all complex local questions
- Performance Management – Coach managers on managing performance issues. Drives direct interventions with Managers and employees on most sensitive cases and or escalations
- Notify relevant teams on regulatory changes in countries within your scope
- Ensure workplace policies are current and in compliance with applicable local laws
- Treats the workforce respectfully and maintains high levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity in the handling of sensitive matters. You are expecting to foster a culture of rigorous adherence to standards, process excellence and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with internal and external colleagues within your cluster.
- Other HR Admin – Ensure timely and accurate handling of local administration work such as compliance administration and workforce data management
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have/are:
- Experienced professional with around 7+ years of experience
- Previous experience within Employee Relations, Labor Relations or HR Generalist area focused on researching, investigating, and addressing employee misconduct and below job performance standards; also consulting and providing guidance to management
- Fluent English and Polish are required
- Knowledge of Polish labor code and other connected legislation is required, knowledge of relevant legislation from other CEE countries is a plus
- Experience from international corporate company is essential
- Personality wise we are looking for your relationship building and partnering skills. We are looking for strong communicator across all level of organisation who is able to pass the message through. We are looking for YOU if you are seeking continuous improvement opportunities, challenges status quo and do not stop to gather evidence to be able to resolve even the most complex matters
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)