Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨메디칼(Medical Devices)
- 포지션: Sr. Financial Analyst - Commercial
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
The Senior Financial Analyst will assist the manager to develop the annual business plan and major forecast updates for Korea Medical Devices Group, with extensive coordination across all functions/BU franchises and clusters in a matrix organization setting. The successful candidate will ensure timely and accurate monthly financial closing/reporting, perform data collection and analytics to drive insights on financial results and review with leadership.
1) Business engagement to efficiently lead business growth and financial management (P&L & BS)
2) Coordinate and lead the following financial business process: Annual business plan/forecasting; financial reporting, strategic planning, quarterly updates and latest thinking.
3) Coordinate the target setting process for planning cycles and manage detailed target transfer process.
4) Lead the monthly closing activities, such as gather inputs, perform data analytics, prepare the management review deck.
5) Provide BVA transparency to senior management, tracking process improvements and related results, provide analytics and insights for cost effectiveness
6) Perform Specialized Reporting by using business insights from review of financial analysis and scenario planning that aims at identifying business & financial opportunities and risks, driving development of action plans in collaborations with business partners
7) Drive regional standardization initiatives in reporting, analytics and planning by working closely with BS CoE, Global Services, cluster BUF, etc
8) Other cluster-wide/region-wide support for financial analysis and planning, such as headcount reconciliation, Capex planning etc.
9) Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment.
10) Lead compliance enhancement in line with WWP (Worldwide procedure) and local internal/statutory guidelines
11) Maintain effective communication and collaboration with commercial & supporting functions.
1. University Degree & recognized Professional Accountancy qualification
2. Minimum +5 years post-qualification experience
3. Ability to bring clarity to complex business issues and proven success in managing complex projects & processes
4. A track record of driving constructive change should be evident.
5. Excellent communication & business partnering skills including:
- Must be able to work with and influence internal customers
- Comfortable in challenging internal customers in a non-confrontational way
- Proven ability to work with people at all management levels
- Able to communicate fluently with all levels of Sales and Marketing
- Simplify complex written communications
- Adapt style and content for all levels of the organization in English
6. Ability to analyze the financial data ensuring that it makes business sense
7. Strong team player, people manager and ethical (Credo minded)
8. Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages.
9. Influencing skills - across cultural differences and ensuring all management understand the Financial priorities and constraints, ability to align business partners on tough financial calls
10. Committed to on-time-zero-defect reporting and compliance with J&J standards
11. Utilize knowledge of organizational drivers, dynamics, and informal networks to influence appropriate business decisions
12. Delivers presentations to senior management with confidence in English; facilitate group discussions to ensure understanding and achieve the best possible outcome; provide recommendations and solutions; encourage others to speak their mind; demonstrate confidence to acknowledge when answer is unknown to a business question
13. Anticipate and manage competing and changing priorities; recommend trade-offs for business impact
14. Communicate and get cross-organizational alignment around the time constraints and commitments required; anticipate and resolve workload bottlenecks
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905784632W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Planning & Analysis