Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Joining the Consumer division of Johnson & Johnson, a global leader in health & well-being categories (126 500 employees worldwide, 265 sites in 60 countries), will make you participate to the development of famous brands, recognized for being very close to our patients and our consumers’ needs.
Being a member of our team is a real opportunity to grow within a business committed to each employee and enjoy the possibilities offered by a worldwide leader company.
We are recruiting on a permanent contract a Manager in Val-de-Reuil, France for our Manufacturing & Science Technology, Process Science Self-care team.
The MS&T Process Science/ Self-care team is responsible for pharmaceutical expertise for all marketed J&J OTC products.
In this role, you will support the marketed OTC products primarily within the EMEA region. You will belong to a regional team and will report to a Senior Manager.
You will be based in Val-de-Reuil, but you will have extensive contacts with external and internal manufacturers and J&J colleagues all over the world.
You will lead a small team of technical specialists based in France who are supporting the currently marketed non-prescription portfolio of products in EMEA.
You will in addition to this:
- Support (drug product) process technical transfer teams to ensure the transfer of existing products.
- Engage in products remediation activities, including investigations of deviations and complaints.
- Participate in manufacturing process improvement and validation activities.
- Develop and approve technical expert reports, manufacturing instructions, specifications, etc.
- Ensure that adequate documentation is available to support the successful registration of projects.
- Lead a team and be responsible for staff management and administration.
We need you. And the world needs you to find new ways to expand what’s possible in human health.
When you join J&J, your next move could mean our next breakthrough!
- A minimum of 7 years in a pharmaceutical manufacturing or product development of multi-ingredient finished dose.
- Team management experience
- Experience with non-prescription ingredients used in cough, cold & allergy preparations and analgesics and experience with direct compression and wet-granulation technologies a distinct advantage.
- A proven business partner and the ability to bring together multi-disciplined technical staff in order to problem-solve issues.
- Comprehensive understanding of quality compliance knowledge within EU and good understanding of GxP systems.
- Technical writing and documentation review abilities.
- Strong leadership skills and team spirit to collaborate with varied people at different levels.
- You can work in autonomy while handling multiple priorities.
- Activities are to a large extent outsourced and experience in working with CROs is a plus.
- Good communication skills in French.
- Since we are working in an international organization, strong verbal and written English is a prerequisite.
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)