Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 134,000 people work in 260 companies of the Group, located in more than 90 countries across the world. In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Cologno Monzese (Milan)
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SPA (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome), Cologno Monzese (Milan).
Janssen is looking for a BUSINESS CONTROLLER, to be hired with a permanent contract, reporting into the Finance Director.
The candidate main responsibilities are as follows:
- Support the strategy and development of a major Business Unit, taking responsibility for the achievement of the financial targets, both Sales and Operating Expenses
- Play a leading role in the Business Plan and the Long-Term Strategic Plan processes for the Business Unit. Own financial forecast ensuring high level of accuracy
- Support the business in the investment decision and resource allocation process.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and reports to enable an effective decision-making process, providing meaningful business insights.
- Constantly connect with the Planning & Reporting COE to ensure collaboration, knowledge exchange and value creation
- Support all monthly/quarterly closing activities for the area of responsibility, working closely with the accounting organization, providing analysis and commentary of variances and ensuring communication with the business
- Ensure compliance with finance accounting policies and procedures, including SOX requirements.
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- At least 6 years of relevant finance experience in similar positions in multinational companies
- Previous experience in Pharma sector is preferred.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Skilled at using Microsoft packages: Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP/BW preferred.
Personal Skills / Attributes:
- Strong analytical skills and accounting expertise
- Able to work in autonomy in a highly dynamic and complex business environment
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to drive outcomes
- Strategic thinking with business focus
- Strong collaborative, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build trust amongst business leaders and finance colleagues
- Team player across levels, functions and reporting lines
- Result oriented, able to prioritize, accurate also under pressure, pay attention to details without losing the bigger picture.
International mobility is a requirement.
The position will be based in Cologno Monzese (Milan).
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)