Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is the contact lens division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself in 20 years as the world leader in contact lenses and its ACUVUE® brand is currently the No. 1 selling lens in the world and is distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
Contract: Permanent Contract
MDM’s key role will be to incorporating and enhancing solutions portfolio into current and future ACUVUE lenses portfolio to create complete offer for consumers. MDM’s priority will be also to create and shape go to market strategy for Dry Eye products, according to consumer segmentation and demand. Partnering with local commercial, marketing, supply chain and professional affairs organizations in order to enhance customer/Eye Care Practitioners and consumer experience for the joint J&J Vision portfolio. Striving to deliver consistency and sustainability of commercial terms approaches within the territory, sharing and reapplying best practices that stem from a common Commercial Policy aligned with the Business Unit Leadership Team. Meeting or exceeding established sales goals through the implementation of commercial strategy and activities. Managing the rebates and co-op budget so that it delivers the optimal results in net sales.
- Leading preparation and implementation of go to market strategy for dry eye Blink portfolio including developing and creating new channels of distribution (i.e. pharmacies).
- High degree of collaboration with commercial, marketing, supply chain, professional affairs teams, other markets and J&J shared services in order to ensure smooth solutions’ incorporation into current ACUVUE portfolio.
- Reporting sales results against forecasts to senior management (Business Manager & General Manager) as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Coaching and motivating sales team to achieve business goals. Reviewing and approving quota and account assignment. Monitoring progress and verifying corrective action has been initiated when necessary. Establishing commission schemes parameters and sales goals. Recommending ad hoc plans and contests.
- Driving the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans and product development plans.
- Ensuring the organizational capability to implement agreed business plans.
- Recruiting and developing high performing team members.
- Resolving difficult problems and customer complaints.
- Conducting presentations to senior customer executives and decision-makers.
- Preparing formal proposals and leading negotiations. Preparing Business Plans Agreements and ensuring their approval and implementation with the customers.
- Analyzing customer business opportunities and threats and designing plans to capitalize on them.
- Developing & building strong and effective senior customer relationships. Building relationships with key decision-makers for new and established accounts. Identifying opportunities for field sales force to secure sales. Acting as liaison and primary contact with major commercial customers.
- Working in collaboration with the Area Sales Managers and Head of Key Accounts, in order to deliver a competitive and sustainable stores coverage plan for the portfolio
- Reporting results against forecasts to senior management, as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met. Coordinating and performing economic and competitive analyses.
- Ensuring expenses stay within budget.
- Ensuring the organization is CREDO focused and motivated to win
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Education: min. High school
- Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years of Distributor or Territory Management experience in Medical Devices or OTC products or Consumer Goods industry.
- Optical or Pharmaceutical industry experience will be the advantage
- Experience in cross-functions environment (strong ability to collaborate and understanding different functions) and sales team management plus strong track record of achievements in Sales, Key Accounts and Marketing.
- Languages: fluent Polish and English (oral and written).
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)