The Management Trainees will undergo a development program incorporating hands-on training, project assignments, and instructor-led training. The Management Trainee will be equipped with general technical and business acumen exposure to assume further responsibilities at Johnson & Johnson. Advanced development approaches based on performance are designed to provide participants the in-depth competencies development, job rotations, or short-term international assignments, of which are your passport to a successful career with us.
For 12 to 24 months (depending on business requirement), you will undertake tailor-made development track that will enable you to discover individual career aspiration and various fields of expertise. You will gain an insight into, and understanding of, the world’s leading healthcare company.
As a Johnson & Johnson Management Trainee, you may be mentored and coached by Senior Management for the first 12 months to answer your questions and serve as your guide. Depending on your strengths and learning objectives, you will be given stretched assignments, corporate-wide exposure and hands-on development opportunities to explore your potential.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree, MBA or Ph.D. graduate in Engineering, Science, or Business
- A few years working experience is a plus
- Strong interest to grow career in manufacturing / operations environment and able to work under pressure and business dynamic
- Excellent command of business in both English & Thai – speaking, reading and writing
- Strong leadership experience and potential; for example, had held key leadership roles in extracurricular activities, voluntary work or other significant undertakings
- Ability to work in a team setting; has contributed to the achievement of a team's success
- Self-starter, fast learner and has a bias for actions and results
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving abilities
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)