About the Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies operates in 3 different sectors, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer Healthcare. In the Nordics we also have large Supply Chain operations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is a member of the Nordic J&J Talent Acquisition Team. You will be responsible for running the full cycle of the recruiting process across multiple business units and functions in the Nordics: Consumer, Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals. The TA Partner is responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process from position advertisement through to offer management and on boarding for all levels of hire, providing every candidate and hiring manager with an outstanding experience.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, HR partners and candidates.
- Maintaining knowledge of the business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements. Constantly building knowledge on the pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer markets.
- Leading the initial strategy recruitment meetings with hiring managers and very occasionally with third party employment agencies.
- Posting requisitions and advertisements internally and externally as required.
- Using a variety of direct and innovative sourcing methods to attract candidates (e.g. Linked in, Job Boards, employee referrals, advertising etc.).
- Providing advice and leading the selection process for hires.
- Handling the database technology to ensure data integrity at all times.
- Have full knowledge and understanding of the J&J compensation framework and grading system, as you will handle the offer process.
- Project work as required in line with TA goals and objectives.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/background (required).
- In-house recruitment experience is required.
- Experience and an in depth understanding of the full recruitment cycle (required).
- Must have strong account management, advising and interviewing skills. Previous experience of working with competency-based selection methods essential (required).
- Proficient in at least one Nordic language and the English language, written and spoken (required). Business level in English is also required.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is crucial. Experience in using IT systems and tools for recruitment management is an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of handling priorities and workload, with the ability to handle multiple projects and requisitions simultaneously (required).
- Stockholm location is required. You will be based in our Nordic head office in Solna, Stockholm.
To be successful in this role you have experience within the Life Science/Health Tech industry and have a passion and enthusiasm for attracting the best talent. You enjoy working in a team while you have a self-starter attitude and can work on own autonomy with minimum supervision. You have excellent organization skills, with ability to prioritize workload with a sense of urgency. Attention to detail and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential information is highly significant.
You have strong interpersonal skills and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. You have an outstanding sense of customer service and enjoy developing strong relationships and influence others.
Do you want to be part of our journey to give the best candidate experience? Please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible.
posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect
this by not approach
Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)