• Responsible for integrated communication to support the business objectives of China. This includes:
• Develop and implement internal communications strategies and plans in the business sector and across One JnJ organization
• Build and enhance company culture through activities to embed Our Credo and company Purpose
• Champion and develop appropriate messaging for internal audiences through effective channels
• Create relevant and impactful initiatives to support the leadership communications
• Develop tools and guidelines for internal communication initiatives to be used across the business
• Design and execute relevant internal communications activities including townhalls, annual meetings and other employee engagement events, from content development to event management
• Manage and continuously enhance the various internal communications channels to drive effectiveness
Bachelor's degree in liberal arts, business or related discipline (English study, Media, communication or journalism preferred); Master’s Degree a plus.
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office. Other computer skills are seen as an addition i.e. video editing, graphic design etc.
Proven performer with at least 6 years of experience managing internal communication in large scale multi-national companies is preferred.
Experience in a multi-cultural, multi-national environment
Experience across a range of communication functions, i.e., organizational communication (required), event planning (required) and content development. Excellent written skills in English/Chinese
Strong working knowledge of new media technologies with track record of use in internal PR activities
Experience working with and managing agencies and consultants, and managing budgets
Strong project management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines.
Strong inter-person communication skills with a good understanding of internal stakeholder management. Proven track record of collaboration
Strong partnering skills with business leaders
中国-上海-上海-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai