Janssen is a leader in the fields of Immunology and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (Actelion). For these two specialties we are looking for a
Product & Account Specialist - Region Ticino & Engadine (80-100%)
- Key account and territory management, including short- and long-term account activity planning, stakeholder management, and building strong relations with Key Opinion Leaders
- Maximizing market penetration of Janssen’s products and achieve sales objectives by identifying and targeting Janssen's customers
- Implementing product(s) promotional programs according to the company strategy
- Identifying, classifying and targeting customers and prospects
- Meeting customers and ensuring promotion of the company’s products, delivering key selling messages, providing them with high quality service and partnership (organizing hospital staff meetings and presentations, facilitating physicians network)
- Delivering adequate medical and scientific information to customers in order to ensure safe use of the products, report adverse events according to guidelines
- Completing requirements and complying with company’s guidelines and policies
- Reporting of Adverse Events and complaints.
- Feedback the organization with market trends and competitive intelligence.
- University degree, ideally in a science subject. Further business qualifications in marketing/sales is an asset
- Track record of experience working as sales representative in pharmaceutical industry and specifically experience in hospital sales and Key Opinion Leaders management
- Team player – ideally someone who works as part of a multi cross-functional team
- Key account management process proven capabilities: analyze, plan, prepare, implement and follow-up
- Understand, interpret and clearly communicate complex scientific concepts
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent Italian speaker, with good English and German language skills
- Ability to prioritize and focus, as well as easily adapt to different situations
- Results oriented, strong 'Can-do' attitude and someone who translates ideas into business outcomes.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset we’re looking for?
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)