The EMEA Sr. Demand & Supply Planner has a first responsibility to protect quality, customer service, and revenue in line with our CREDO through ensuring a smooth inbound flow of material and inventory allocation decisions.
The Sr. Demand & Supply Planner is the central owner of the regional EMEA supply chain for a product platform. He/She will be responsible for managing the regional S&OP process, ensuring overall alignment with the global Franchise S&OP Process. He/she will be responsible for alignment on an accurate regional consensus forecast, developing demand scenarios (risks & opportunities), supporting regional marketing in developing product portfolio plans, as well as overall metric improvement actions. He/she builds collaborative partnerships with both commercial, supply chain and financial partners and ensures that community of country Demand Planners are informed and aligned with Franchise strategies, supporting consistency in approach through the country S&OP process.
In addition, the EMEA Sr. Demand & Supply Planner will be responsible for ensuring close alignment with network planners and other business partners on management of supply planning activities into regional distribution centers for assigned codes, while supporting supply planning processes for codes requiring value added services in regional distribution centers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (responsibilities which account for more than 50% of job)
- Deliver & Monitor End-Customer Service Commitment (Service level/Backorder)
- Lead the regional S&OP process aligning communications between Commercial and Supply Chain partners, and ensuring connectivity with Business Planning process
- Manage and consolidate the EMEA Regional Demand Plan working directly with the Country Planners within the EMEA Region.
- Understand market trends and identify forecast improvement strategies to deliver KPI’s including regional Mean Absolute Percentage Error (MAPE), service and inventory targets
- Manage and coordinate, with regional and global partners, the launch of new product introductions, parameter set up according to regional/Country Demand Plan, and projected inventory pipeline
- Manage inventory levels in regional distribution centers by reviewing the Demand Plan, Safety Stocks, Lead Times and any other relevant system parameters, propose improvements of the planning processes and parameters, and understand the impact of the required changes
- Work with affiliate markets in reviewing Demand Plans, supporting inventory optimization strategies, and identifying actions to reduce SLOB (slow moving and obsolete) inventory across the region
- Ensure that Demand Plan and Business Plan are in line with expectations, and identify actions to close any gap when necessary
- Support on integrating new business acquisitions within the EMEA supply chain network
coordinator of supply chain events (STEM), responsible for the strategy
development, communication & execution of the event-related activities
between all global, regional & local partners involved in supply
chain, commercial, finance & operations.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure data integrity in planning systems to allow distribution planning systems to plan accurately.
- Provide monthly or weekly Demand Planning reports (MAPE, consumption reports etc.)
- Work with distribution centers and regional marketing to manage backorders and allocation of products against outstanding customer orders during periods of short supply
- Provide Available to Promise (ATP) data to our customers considering projected product supply plans
- Support supply reviews with distribution centers for products requiring Value Added Services (VAS) including de-pack/re-pack operations
- Deal with Tender Orders and execute based on alignment with the customer
- Ensure credo values are followed in long and short term tasks
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Manuals and standards
- Supply chain project management (network optimizations, system implementations, etc.)