Key Area of Responsibility
1. Customer Service:
- Responsible for Medical Devices – Customer service, the OTC point of contact, includes for customer PO, sale orders, sample sale orders, return orders.
- In charge of customer services for DePuySynthes, includes fixed asset, demo units and instrument kits.
- Responsible in providing daily, weekly sale update to management board and sale team.
- Accountable for providing timely responses to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues.
- Liaises with franchise people and Planning on sales plan.
- Tracks orders within department, with franchise, with sourcing and with 3PL.
- Coordinates with 3PL on daily implementation
- Implements and ensures SOPs relating to pricing, forecasting and customer complaints followed and complied.
- Records and makes reports on customer complaints regarding orders, billing, shipping and products.
- Inventory Management: double check with distributor for inventory items moved to blocked location and work with planning and distributors to execute periodic returns of expired/damaged/discontinued stocks.
- Ensure compliance to all training requirements.
- Coordinate with RA on accuracy and requirement for products labeling.
- Coordinates with QA/RA to ensure customers’ complaints are addressed appropriately and support where required.
- Responsible for invoice printing, including: prepare invoice with CLS manager's signatures, update the invoice tracking report, filing invoice documents.
- Responsible to monitor all the activities in cost related to validate
- all the payments from suppliers, 3PL to ensure all the activities to be paid
- correctly with al required compliance of supporting documents.
- Responsible for Invoice Receipt and Invoice Validation upon receipt of invoices, to ensure all the invoices received are correct with given information such as J&J name, address and VAT code number, includes proper/necessary supporting documentation.
- Cost accrual: Responsible to provide accounting team with monthly accrual approvals for the payments incurred during the period but not having paid to 3PL or suppliers yet.
- Responsible to proceed the logistic cost by preparing the payment request,
- includes all the supporting document, having them approved by Senior Logistic Manager and sending them to Accounting team to process the payment.
- Responsible to provide 3PL/ logistic service providers with payment status update or question if any.
- Responsible to update the monthly, quarterly cost tracking reports.
- Have at least 1 year in Supply chain, logistic experience, especially in Customer
- Service, handling for customer order process, experience in Medical Device is a plus
- Have SAP experience in Order-To-Cast Process.
- Ability to deal with uncertainties and multi-tasks
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills/ Good analytical skills
- Problem solving & decision making with internal and external customers
- Good English writing & speaking
- Proficiency in MS Excel/PPT
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)