· Review ITC process to identify opportunities for process standardization and cost reduction
· Design, develop and program tools towards RPA.
· Provide weekly progress update and submit bi-monthly status report of the project to Regional Process Owner/Manager
· Measure and track relevant metrics associated with the identified initiative
· Coordinate with different work streams (e.g. IT, Compliance) for any changes that will impact operations for the initiative implementation
· Manage Change to all parties impacted by the initiative internally
· Train Ops members to perform basic output layout editing, formula updating and troubleshooting
· Mobilize team and be able to monitor Operational Agility projects for ITC
· Partner with Finance IT teams in the solutioning and execution of improvement projects for ITC.
· Bachelor’s degree in any finance-related course, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, or IT-related courses.
· At least 3 years relevant experience in leading continuous improvement efforts in a finance and accounting process in a BPO or shared services setting
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Leadership skills - ability to influence without authority
· Exhibit a high level of autonomy as demonstrated via independent decision-making, prioritizing own workload and project management skills
· Strong team working and relationship building skills
· Experience in using ERP systems – SAP is an advantage
· Proficiency in the following MS Office applications: Azure, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word and Visio; and Alteryx
· Advance knowledge in MS Excel and Access. Has experience in developing complex Macro programs.
· Willing to travel for training (as required)
· Willing to be assigned in Parañaque City
· Certified Public Accountant is a plus (but not a requirement)
· Exposure in process migration/transition in a shared services setting is an advantage but not required
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ