Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing consolidated and timely analysis harnessing multiple data sources to provide the business with an objective insight into current and future performance through regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Preparing a monthly brand performance report and making recommendations in conjunction with Commercial Leads
- Preparing other ad hoc sales reports as required by the CVT/Business Unit Directors
- Identifying & communicating clear, benchmarked performance standards (or continue to drive the adoption of appropriate benchmarks to enable performance to be assessed objectively vs. the competition & industry leading standards)
- Setting up and targeting and segmentation and plan of action (POA)
- Partnering with RBM’s and Commercial Leads to set up/change territory structures and reporting
- Delivering analytics to answer specific business questions and support business decisions, including competitive analysis, sales force effectiveness, multi-channel planning & targeting
- Supporting the Senior Business Insights manager to effectively engage with CVT, finance and EMEA functional networks to develop forecasts
- Completing all allocated compliance and SOP training in a timely way e.g. annual Drug Safety Training, and act according to guidelines etc., stated within these programmes and documents
Do you have the following skills, experience and expertise we are looking for?
You will be an excellent candidate if you have experience of Forecasting, Analytics, Excel, CRM systems & Mapping tools, as well as managing relationships with secondary Data Suppliers e.g. – Quintiles/IMS etc.
In addition, all interested parties should be Degree educated or have equivalent qualifications and/or experience and have some experience within a relevant business analytics, finance or other relatable data driven environment working with key partners for example CVT’s, Management Committee, Account Managers, RBM’s and NSM’s, EMEA BI and BI & Ops Dept. colleagues.
Please apply with your full CV for more information or to make a formal application!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)