Provides technical support to MD&D product sales of new and established accounts. Cooperates with sales to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to physicians, nurses and other medical professionals on company products and services.
- Assists sales in making sales presentations to customers.
- Demonstrates proper use of products to customers.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather company product information and market conditions.
- Evaluates, diagnoses and repairs malfunctioning equipment in response to service calls.
- Provides technical support for upgrades and other special service programs to support field service activities.
- Develops customer and product focused technical packages.
- Provides technical analysis and documents as required. Follows up with customers to resolve any issues of using products and ensure satisfaction.
- Answers customer questions.
- Facilitates understanding of clinical trial data.
- Preferably Science degree, will be highly valued degrees in nursing, biomedical engineering and chemical engineering...
- Highly valued having a master in biomedical engineering
- Previous experience in electrophysiology and operating room (0-6 months)
- Fluent English
- Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills.
- Analytical thinking
- Results oriented
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)