Application Support Manager- Ref and TS
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
J&J is hiring for Application Support Manager- Ref and TS based out of Gurgaon
- The role is responsible to perform application training on J&J Refractive and Tearscience products within territory assigned and ensure training, certification on our systems and provide support for best-in class outcomes with our equipment.
- Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives
- Perform physician training and certification on applicable J&J Refractive and Tearscience products. Provide Clinical Optimization on J&J refractive and Tearscience products.
- Support regional events and trade shows demonstrating above products.
- Assists Regional Managers as assigned with projects related to clinical training.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of clinical optimization courses within territory addressing specific customer issues and system compliance
- Directly coordinate system operator training and certification on the Refractive Services product line within assigned territory
- Manage and submit expenses, field reporting, and daily activities. Must interact with Refractive &TS Group Sales, Marketing and Field Service teams serving as subject matter expert regarding clinical and equipment issues
- Establish and maintain relationships with assigned target accounts via pro-active response and support to needs and requests from Refractive Services Management and internal and external customers
- Participate in Peer Review Program to facilitate continued communication and training to ensure increased understanding of Advanced Custom Vue and blade free lasik increased continuity, and customer confidence in operating CRSG equipment including upgrades.
- Provide support at regional and national meetings to support CRSG equipment demonstrations and to interface with J&J customers to discuss clinical issues
- Assist in special projects in the America's or other CRSG markets as requested by Management to establish clinical superiority of the CRSG product line
- Must be able to coordinate and monitor the activites in assigned territory. Responsible for coordinating communication between Abbott Medical Monitors, Sales and Marketing and external customers.
- Must posses understanding of the anatomy of the human eye, corneal topography, femtosecond laser, keratometry, abberometry, and excimer laser theory, including optics and refraction and how they pertain to Laser Vision Correction.
- Must posses ability to excersise independent judgement in developing techniques and methods for problem-solving as it pertains to Refractive Services for Abbott. Must have a complete understanding of laser vision correction and be able to read and understand all aspects of operative planning, intra-operative techniques, and post-operative results.
- Must be able to deliver technical presentation materials for internal and external customers that deal with complex Refractive Services' systems applications. Assist mangement in special projects as requested.
- Must have indepth understanding of Refractive Services' systems to help communicate issues to field.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree:
A Bachelor’s degree in Science/Commerce/Engineering (Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation) or Optometry. MBA will be an added advantage
Experience and Skills:
Should have at least 7 to 9 yrs. of working experience of direct LVC clinical experience. 2+ years of LVC systems operator experience with J&J platform preferred. Clinical Refractive Surgical training experience is preferred.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision India Private Ltd. (8078)