The Business Solutions Strategy Analyst will assist in executing a coordinated strategy for the global management and integration of changes to Global Services (GS) systems including, but not limited to, existing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and telephony applications (Salesforce.com or SFDC / Genesys ) . The Business Solutions Strategy Analyst will create and maintain dashboards, performance reports, and provide analysis based on requirements outlined by Service Experience Enablement departments; assist in the development of global Business Solutions strategy across the J&J GS organization with a focus on metrics, continuous improvement, quality and optimization of technology.
- Support the development of GS technology capabilities and new service delivery in J&J GS Regional hubs;
- Work with Continuous Improvement and various business units, identify areas for improvement and recommend appropriate updates and changes to leadership;
- Conduct process evaluations and best practice reviews;
- Develop root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes;
- Implement and reinforce continuous improvement practices to improve process performance and service quality across the end to end process across all regions;
- Consult on service delivery and performance issues; actively work to identify and implement interventions to improve services of users within the SFDC and Genesys environments;
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for training future reference; and
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- 3 years of experience in a BPO / Contact Center / Shared Services environment
- 5+ years of experience in metrics development, performance reporting, and dashboard development (including management of tools) in a Contact Center / BPO / Shared Services setting
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel and other database generating applications
- Exposure to or previous experience in an Agile / Scrum setting
- Familiarity with the development of Root Cause Analysis
- Expert knowledge in data analytics and process / continuous improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Ability to create ROI for new projects and ideation
- Demonstrated experience in working, interacting, and collaborating in a global (multi-geographical) environment
- Ability to influence in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
- Ability to establish a culture oriented on customer experience
- Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Passionate about building a “Best in Class” shared services organization that drives business success
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience.
- Willing to work in Paranaque City
- Willing to work on a night shift
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ