Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Italian production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for one Internship in the PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT.
The Production area has the responsibility to support the coordination and the management of the production flow in order to ensure the supply of the product with the appropriate levels of quality, respecting time and reference costs.
In particular, the intern will be placed in one of the areas characterizing the department (Packaging - Operations Support) with the aim of supporting the tutor in the following activities.
- Support in the development of the tool for measuring the efficiency of production facilities (OEE - Overall Equipment Effectiveness);
- Help to manage the production Key Performance Indicators concerning the annual objectives;
- Support in the monitoring of the production rhythmic wheels and in the presence management of the operators;
- Participation in monitoring the progress of the production plan in line with the budget;
- Participation in supervision and implementation of technologies in manufacturing, TWI Project;
- Structuring a new lean & compliance flow for the management of format cards.
- Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Management Engineering or CTF;
- Proficiency in English;
- Good knowledge of the Office Package (Excel).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)