1. Sales Operation
· Specify and constantly update SOP to standardize the sales behavior and shape sales working behavior
· Supervises the design, development, implementation and administration process of account/outlets master
· Supports sales management with appropriate information and insights.
· Coordinates and resolves issues in the development and implementation of plans and tools to facilitate and improve sales functions.
· Quarterly/Yearly sales contract review and internal & management
· Assists in maintaining departmental SG&A expense
2. Channel Management
· Work on business problems that are complex and diverse in scope, and may include larger project sizes, multiple functions, and/or new technologies.
· Responsible for maintaining commercial excellence standards. Report balance scorecard results monthly to the site and provide matrix results to stake holders.
· Mentors and consults other lean professionals on successful completion of projects and objectives.
3． Sales Analytical and Reporting
4. Team Management and Development
· Assess and develop team members to build a sustainable organization
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Advanced Computer literacy (Excel, SAP, Vision Analytics)
· Ability to shape perspectives, influence diverse people & secure buy-in
· Project management experience, with a discipline to execute on timelines and track for improvement.
· Coaching and mentoring skills
· People and communication skills.
· Strong sense of compliance cultureMeet the requirements of JNJ core competencies
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Shanghai) Limited (7053)