Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Cilag AG is a successful international development and manufacturing facility in the pharmaceutical sector of Johnson & Johnson, located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. At our Schaffhausen site, 120 people work for the global Janssen Research & Development organization developing innovative treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide.
Within Analytical Development of the global Janssen Research & Development organization in Schaffhausen we are offering an outstanding opportunity for an
In this position you are part of the Device Methods Laboratory (DML) which is responsible for analytical aspects of combination product testing covering projects from clinical development through life-cycle management of commercial products. As a member of an international and multidisciplinary team you lead the analytical development on the implementation of physical test methods and related specifications as well as the definition of Critical-to-Quality attributes for the and support the selection and introduction of new modalities such as electro-mechanical devices and delivery systems as well as related primary and secondary packaging configurations.
- You represent the DML in cross-functional project teams on new device modalities and delivery systems
- You provide technical and scientific expertise to address and implement analytical and regulatory needs for new connected devices regarding digital health aspects
- You work toward the characterization and implementation of new primary and secondary packaging configurations
- You translate industry and Health Authority guidelines and requirements into the operational business of a GMP regulated environment
- You design experimental strategies based on defined deliverables and coordinate activities to meet overall project timelines
- You evaluate and document analytical results and prepare reports and presentations
For this position we are looking for an experienced, flexible and team-oriented person with the following skills:
- You have a strong interest in the analytical aspects of combination product development and testing
- You are familiar with the concept of design controls
- You are experienced in project coordination and management
- You are a good team player with excellent communication skills at all levels
- Independent, efficient and accurate working style
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good networker with internal and external partners
- Good German and English communication skills
- PhD or M.S. with at least 3 years of experience in Pharma, Electro-mechanical Engineering, Material Sciences or Analytical Sciences
We are offering you a multifaceted opportunity in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and career opportunities as well as a good infrastructure.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please apply online at www.careers.jnj.com (including application letter, CV and testimonials).
Cilag AG (8562)