The Associate Director APAC Edge Data Strategy is a critical role within the Strategic Insights & Analytics team at Johnson & Johnson Vision Care and works directly with the Vision Care APAC Commercial Leadership Team to drive our efforts to build and execute a comprehensive Data Strategy for APAC. The role will have a good mix of Strategy & Execution, as the focus is on driving in market impact by leveraging our Data Ecosystem and by embedding predictive & prescriptive modeling capabilities across APAC.
The future of demand generation and consumer/customer engagement lies increasingly within the digital domain and this person is expected to manage, analyze and simplify the substantial data streams that these channels will generate to educate and guide key stakeholders. This person is expected to be an expert in harnessing the power of data, analytics & insights to drive business impact by shaping decision making across the organization.
The position reports into the Global Head of Insights & Analytics (functional lead), sits on the Strategic Insights & Analytics Leadership Team and as a part of the extended APAC Commercial Leadership team at Vision Care.
Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives. Engages in Credo-based decision-making.
• Build comprehensive Commercial Data Strategy for Vision Care across APAC by identifying what data streams exist within our data ecosystem and outlining critical data gaps. Build a roadmap to prioritize and address key data gaps by acquiring external data streams (buy/partner) and/or by launching new initiatives to build internal data sources when appropriate.
• Create analytic framework to leverage data assets across Vision Care APAC by deploying tools leveraging advanced analytics to unlock demand and/or drive deep consumer/customer engagement.
• Build specific Use Cases across the Digital, Social, CRM, Salesforce, Professional, Customer & eCommerce data streams, to drive JJV’s Precision & Performance Marketing efforts across APAC.
• Work closely with the Vision Care APAC Commercial Leadership team to build an Insights-led, Data-Driven culture across APAC markets.
• Work with internal and vendor support teams to build an ecosystem for Advanced Analytics & Data Science by piloting a series of Use Cases that harness the power of internal & external data streams.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Key Accounts & Sales teams on brand promotional development, execution and performance. Provide actionable insights and recommendations based on individual data across consumers/professionals/customers.
• Design tests, define success metrics and objectives, and report on results to determine ways to improve marketing strategies and achieve larger business objectives.
Traveling required for this role: Once a month, usually less than 5 days in duration (25%)
• Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s Degree (MBA or MHA) with an emphasis in Marketing, Economics, Finance and or Computer Science is preferred.
• Minimum of seven years of progressive experience in Data Strategy, Digital Analytics with exposure to industry leading CRM tools is required. Expertise in working with SFDC is preferred.
• Needs to have a good mix of experience of working across Strategy and Execution roles. This role will identify and build business solutions to drive in market impact across APAC markets
• Demonstrated expertise in one or more of these data analysis tools - Visualization/Data Discovery (Tableau, Qlik, Microstrategy), Digital/Social Metrics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, social platforms) is required. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
• Understanding of the programmatic media buying process is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, interpret data, and process observations into actionable recommendations. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to reconcile external and internal data sources, are required.
• Effective communication skills including presentation skills are required. The job will require frequent interaction with leadership teams including board members.
• People management and development experience is a plus.
• Multi-country experience (esp in APAC region) is a plus. We are looking for a Singapore based role, however for the right talent, we could consider alternative locations within APAC region.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)