At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information. Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for an experienced Market Access Manager:
Location: Prague, Czech republic
Full-time permanent contract
As Market Access Manager YOU will:
Manage the day-to-day activities concerning legislation and regulation to shape the external environment and influence decisions by policy makers and lawmakers to benefit customers, shareholders, and the business. Be responsible to assure optimal price and reimbursement for company’s brands in the Czech Republic. Be working with Market Access, Commercial, Medical Affairs and other teams in the Czech Republic and also with various regional colleagues and teams. Provide reimbursement market analysis as appropriate to the business.
- Assure optimal price and reimbursement for company’s brands in the Czech Republic
- Analyse and track governmental policies, regulations or legislations and identify issues that may negatively impact or provide opportunity for the brands and the company to ensure that the products meet the customers’ needs.
- Develop, support and foster strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders e.g. sales, marketing, medical, finance, regional colleagues and teams, KOL’s, payers, SUKL, medical and patient associations and other stakeholders to accomplish objectives.
- Participate in industry coalitions and industry groups to be proactive in managing uncertainty and regulatory changes.
- Gain understanding of, evaluate and monitor the changing marketplace and competitors' plans /e.g. pricing, reimbursement strategies etc./.
- Work with brand teams to optimise pricing and reimbursement messaging and favorable perception of products as required.
- Collaborate with regional teams to protect and enhance the company's reputation.
- Input to and conduct pricing and reimbursement analyses to determine if the company is optimising its pricing and contracting activities and suggest changes to optimise the company’s position.
- Provide input from a pricing perspective to brand teams.
- Implement new pricing plans by refining the company's pricing and contracting tactics
- Input to and help to develop other functional leaders skills in working with legislators and decision makers to influence the external environment.
- Prepare, implement and execute processes to assure pricing is consistent & compliant and updates pricing on a routine basis.
- Provide solutions to control cost and adhere to budgetary policy.
- Monitor compliance with government and patient association programmes.
- Report on the progress of all emerging issues on a regular and ongoing basis
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent negotiation ability
- Systematic / structured and proactive approach
- Ability to understand, interpret and articulate the “legislation language”
- Analysis of “spravni rizeni” – basic orientation within “spravni rad”
- Ability to develop innovative solutions
- Basic knowledge of pharmacoeconomics, ability to effectively work with PE experts
- MS excel (advanced level)
- English (advanced)
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Janssen-Cilag .s.r.o (8397)
Health Economics Mkt