Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
- 계열사: 한국얀센(Janssen)
- 포지션: Medical Excellence Lead
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
Medical Excellence Lead will lead cross-function and cross-therapeutic area initiatives that will define, measure and drive excellence in Medical Affairs. Medical Excellence Lead will be in charge of a team that will drive MSL excellence, IEGP & ME coordination, training, and quality & compliance. In this strategic role, he/she will be required to develop, implement and review Medical Excellence initiatives and KPIs, as well as build and sustain a leading-edge Medical Capability Development Program to support the delivery of the Janssen business strategy.
1) Lead strategic medical initiatives across medical functions and therapeutic area.
2) Together with TALs, responsible for MSL objective setting and performance management of the MSL team.
3) Oversight and lead medical operational excellence in centralized IEGP coordination, competency mapping, training and capability building, GxP quality/compliance, HCC compliance, and efficient ME management.
1) Establish and maintain the tool for appropriate KOLand KOL engagement plans.
2) Support MSLs to improve quality of scientific communication through PES training/field coaching and Insight tool
1) Lead a discussion about how to differentiate Janssen ME/ABM and ensure execution of plans.
2) Accountable for assessing proactively competency and training needs for medical staff with respect to capability enhancement
3) Responsible for planning and execution of MSL training including local implementation of MSL onboarding, medical/scientific training and field medical training curriculum in collaboration with Regional team.
1) Accountable for productivity and efficiency improvements of the team.
2) Ensure consistent and compliant application of effective technology (iMedical CRM Tool etc.) to enhance productivity of the team.
3) Develop standardized KPIs in alignment with medical functions, TALs/MAF director/Region team and drive regular tracking and guide corrections if necessary.
4) Make sure to develop high-performance team environment
Accountable for implementing regional project for medical capability building as well as providing local input to regional team (Medical Excellence Leader, Training Manager, IEGP Manager and Medial Education Manager) for appropriate initiative development
Establish and maintain processes to optimize communication and exchange including best practice sharing within Korea/Region/Global as well as local medical team.
The ideal candidate will have the following mix of professional and personal characteristics:
1) Excellent analytical skills and solid experience in translating medical/clinical information into medical affairs strategies.
2) Demonstrate project management knowledge and skills.
3) Proficiency in clinical data review and interpretation.
4) Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations to large groups, facilitation of interactive discussions, and 1:1 discussion with KOLs.
5) Demonstrated patient focus orientation and credibility with KOLs.
6) Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and problem-solving skills.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905782841W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
Medical Science Liaison