- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Assists surgeon in operation room and provides valid feedback on the use of devices.
- Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of Healthcare professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Preferably Healthcare or Science University Degree
- Commercial experience, preferably in Medical Devices environment
- Experience in assisting surgeon in OR will be highly valued (At least 6 months)
- Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills and enjoys working in collaborative and dynamic environment
- Fluent English
- Analytical thinking
- Results oriented
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid-
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)