Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: full time, permanent contract
- Strategize and advise on the best structure for each tender
- Identify the internal data requirements
- Design the event, run it operationally utilizing team
- Discuss the outcome scenarios with the business stakeholders so as to award the business
- Advanced e-Sourcing technology setup & training, Coaching on validation & proposal analysis
- Provide guidance on go-to-market approach selection (e.g. multi-round expressive bidding, e-Auction, targeted negotiations) and conduct working sessions to maximize readiness
- Provide business services related to various complexity tendering activities and to play the role of a subject matter expert for specific categories and subcategories
- Proactively understand the category objectives and needs;
- Identify strategic levers for each strategic category and enable the achievement of their annual goals;
- Provide recommendation of solution, approaches and best practices in the market on how to optimize spend and execute sourcing strategies.
- Understand and interpret specific category needs to establish optimal structure(s) for Sourcing event(s) (incl. coaching on data template(s), consolidation of data, relevant event phases and supporting documents required);
- Define the optimal e-sourcing technology solution for the specific event;
- Strategize and advise on the best structure for each tender, identify the internal data requirements, design the event, run it operationally, and discuss the outcome scenarios with the business stakeholders for awarding the business;
- Global administration on multiple e-sourcing platforms;
- Maintain and monitor on-going Sourcing events. When and if required, amend/adapt the configuration set-up mid event;
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a minor in Business, Operations, Economics, Finance or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of sourcing experience is required
- Able to prioritize requests and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary.
- Previous work experience with sourcing event management using E-sourcing applications such as: Ariba, Coupa, Emptoris, etc will be advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information
- Working knowledge and experience in Sourcing Processes, Contracting, Negotiations
- Analytical, sound judgment and decision making, problem solver
- Demonstrated track record of delivering against targets and objectives
- Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues
- Experience in running category buying teams is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Knowledge of e-sourcing tools is a plus
- Must have strong people management and development skills.
- Must be a strong influencer, independent thinker and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)