The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Contract: Full time, Permanent Contract
Perfect Store (PS) is a program designed to step change growth on J&J's base business via enhancing the quality of our execution and help in-market execution of J&J's NPDs. It is one of the core pillars of the GOC strategy with a view to regional and global roll-out.I
Initial in-market results confirm that Perfect Store can become a source of significant growth behind six Perfect Store levers:
• Availability: focus on best-selling SKUs (MSL), reduce OOS, get our fair share of shelf
• Visibility: ensure best location for our products on the primary shelf
• Promotion: driving promo compliance and superior secondary placements
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Perfect Store “Eye on the Market” – Customized tracking research (Mass & Pharma Channels):
- Support the finetunig of PS tracking research in selected CE markets (primary focus: Germany)
- Master data management
- Data validation, assessment of pilot visits
- Act as PS Tracking Champion / Knowledge Center in CE
- Manage data input & input automatization to Global Perfect Store Dashboard, ensure highest level of data input quality
- Insight generation based on multiple data sources (IR, Global Dashboard, Nielsen, Insight Health, internal Tableau dashboards, Business Panorama, BI, RGM tools & other internal J&J data)
- Organize trainings for key dashboard users, actively support the utilization of PS data
- Perfect Store – Tracking of Key Initiatives
- Track success & analyze progress of identified PS initiatives
- Automatize reporting system
- Regular financial reporting, NTS and cost ramp up & ROI calculations;
- Enable effective information flow within cross-functions related to analytics & execution
- Support the preparation for PS meetings, (e.g. Global PS SteerCo Forums)
- Support CE PS Leader in insight generation related to Perfect Store execution
- Perfect Store Embedment
- Support the CE PS embedment & capability assessment
- Master PS methodology and act as “PS ambassador” towards CE countries: support workshop organization, prepare PS analysis, coach teams on PS methodology, help interpretation of results, track progress)
- Enable effective communication flow, team consultation
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Master or bachelor’s degree required
- Very strong analytical and Excel & database management skills are critical
- Ability to analyze complex data and generate insights; attention to details
- Commercial acumen
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an analytical position
- Proven business experience, preferable from Finance / Controlling / Commercial analytics or another function e.g. in Customer Development/ Sales /Shopper Marketing
- Experience with SAP / Business Warehouse / Nielsen, IMS or other tracking studies – significant advantage
- FMCG experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in working in projects, deliver on milestones and work with different functions in an international environment
- Fluent in English is a must, German would be a plus
- The position will involve travelling to the Headquarter (Neuss, Germany)
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)