Act towards achieving set targets and forecasts, in accordance with the Company sales policy.
- Creates a tactical plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Implements field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Promotes professional education activities to enhance the knowledge of Health care professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and tender management activities.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast for business planning.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Science Degree in Engineering (biomedical, telecommunication, industrial...)/ Biology, Chemistry, Nursery...
- Previous sales experience
- Previous experience in electrophysiology, operating room, SAS and surgical (2-5 years)
- Fluent English
- Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills.
- Experience in health care selling (one year minimum)
- Analytical thinking
- High level of clinical knowledge
- Results oriented
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)