Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Cilag AG is a successful international development and manufacturing facility in the pharmaceutical sector of Johnson & Johnson, located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. At our Schaffhausen site, 90 people work for the global Janssen Research & Development organization developing innovative treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide.
Within Analytical Development of the global Janssen Research & Development organization in Schaffhausen we are offering an exciting opportunity for a
In this position, you are responsible to support the container closure integrity testing (CCIT) group for biotherapeutic finished products. Your scientific dedication and agility to work in a dynamic and GMP-regulated development environment are critical to ensure robust and compliant applications and approaches. After a thorough on-the-job training, you will have responsibility for CCIT methods development, validation and transfer for development projects and marketed products.
- Responsible to develop, validate and transfer container closure integrity testing methods for aseptic biological products in a GMP regulated environment.
- Writing and reviewing scientifically sound technical documents.
- Compiling data for registration dossiers.
- Sample management.
- End-to-end understanding of business processes and ability to propose changes to strive for high efficiency.
- Work in a team-oriented environment and respect diversity and inclusion when interacting with partners and colleagues.
For this position we are looking for an experienced, flexible and team-oriented person with excellent communication skills as well as the following hard skills:
- M.S. or PhD with 3 years’ experience in life science, material, analytical or pharmaceutical sciences.
- Experienced in analytical development or quality control with significant emphasis on document writing in a pharmaceutical or other GMP regulated industry.
- Knowledge of relevant GMP regulations for analytical laboratories.
- Experience in CCIT and device testing preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-employed, accurate and entrepreneurial working style
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and spoken).
We are offering you a multifaceted opportunity in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and career opportunities as well as a good infrastructure.
Cilag AG (8562)