Lead, develop & implement sustainable sales growth strategy for growing sales, profit, category and Acuvue’s market share in the Independent Outlets, Mini Chains & Key Accounts Channel. An active participant, a customer focused representative share of voice & a change agent in recommendations in internal Sales & Marketing meetings based on strong understanding of market dynamics, shopper/ECP insights & operational efficiency.
- Achieves sales objectives in assigned accounts including forecast, sales increase by brands, Acuvue’s market share while growing the category.
- Develops & executes an annual account business plan that addresses customer & JJVC objectives, opportunity specific plans, and outlet. Execution of programs for major accounts with tracking matrix with the objective of growing the CL category.
- Develops strong customer relationships & partnerships across all levels & identifies key opportunities to further build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure business directions are aligned & JJVC is partner of choice.
- Manages co-op budget within guidelines, recommending avenues to optimize spends and to achieve positive business results.
- Monitors results of all programs and makes future recommendations for improved account sales performance.
- Analyzes market opportunity by major account and implements programs to increase JJVC market share.
- Provides communication and coordination of all key account plans with internal sale's organization, partners and customers to ensure timely execution of all programs within company policy.
- Participates in the development of effective distribution and inventory system and procedures to service major accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Have at least 3 years of proven sales track record.
- Strong understanding of building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels, HQ & store levels.
- Experience handling sales & key accounts preferably from FMCG industry with basic knowledge of brand & category management.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications & principles, PC skills – Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal (handle all levels), leadership, written & oral communication skills. Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic.
- Proactive, innovative, independent worker, has initiative, excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)