Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL GmbH is a subsidiary of the Johnson & Johnson group acting worldwide with more than 129,000 employees. Since 1930, our responsibility towards our staff has been, and still is, an essential element of our Credo. High quality standards and an inspiring identification with our products and services distinguish us. Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL GmbH is a trendsetter in the area of medical technology.
Biosense Webster (www.biosensewebster.com),a Johnson & Johnson company, is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias and is one of the fastest growing business units within the Johnson & Johnson Medical Device and Diagnostics segment. Biosense Webster has defined the state of design and craftsmanship in diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac catheters. In fact, we offer more electrophysiology catheter designs than anyone else in the industry. But beyond numbers, our continuous pursuit of practical innovations has led to a steady flow of breakthrough designs. We have also delivered mapping and navigation innovations that have advanced the science and practice of electrophysiology. Ongoing research and development at Biosense Webster has given EPs access to 3-D, real-time, color-coded views into the heart's electrical activity, allowing diagnosis and treatment with increasing precision. And, collaboration with leaders in related industries is pushing the clinical boundaries still further, thanks to such new technologies as remote magnetic navigation and intracardiac echocardiography (ICE).
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Commercial responsibility for Area sales targets and A&P
- Direct Line Manager for all Account Manager (AM) and Clinical Support Specialists (CSS) reporting into this position
- for Individual development via Coaching Excellence
- Field visits with AM and CSS (CSS to assess personal development and performance, not to train / assess technical and clinical competence)
- Career progression
- Performance Management and Performance Rating
- Salary / Reward / Bonus Responsibilities
- Responsibilities for Area implementation of commercial and clinical strategies
- Lead planning & monitor implementation of Account Strategies and Actions
- Motivation of Team
- Forecasting & Data driven management (via 1 Force)
- Teamwork & Collaboration with other Sales Managers & Clinical, Clinical Development Manager and other functions in various projects and initiatives
- Up-skilling to consultancy level for both CSS an AM
- Coordination and resource allocation of team members in correlation with segmentation approach
- Direct responsibility for defined Key Accounts & KOLs
- Participation in national and international projects
- Talent Management and participation in cross franchise projects
- A minimum of a BS/BA, MBA desirable.
- Progressive experience with increasing responsibility in Field Sales, Sales Training and/or Marketing is required
- A history of demonstrated sales success
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to effectively manage, coach develop and motivate employees
- Good business financial acumen and awareness/excellent numeracy skills
- Strong knowledge of sales distribution channels
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in the medical surgical device industry and management development training is strongly preferred
- Ability to develop close relationships with customers at all levels
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel up to 80 % to fulfill job requirements
- Driving license
- Good German and English skills (oral and written)
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)