At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
THERAPEUTIC AREA ADVISOR - Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Location: woj. wielkoposkie, lodzkie, kujawsko-pomorskie, zachodniopomorskie
- Responsibility for products sales
- Territory management
- Identifying, stratifying, targeting and meeting Janssen’s customers on regular basis
- Close cooperation with KOLs
- Products promotion (to delivery key selling messages) and PH awareness programs implemented accordingly to company strategy
- Delivering adequate medical and scientific information to customers in order to ensure safe use of the products
- ensuring effective cooperation with HCPs and MRep/s (EFFeCT Project – external Field Force)
- Organization of regional symposia/ congresses/ workshops/ meetings
- Cooperation with internal relevant functions to organize national and international symposia/ congresses/ workshops/ meetings
- Coordinate local scientific initiatives
- Cooperation with other defined stakeholders (eg. Hospital administration, hospital pharmacy) to ensure funding & purchase of companies’ products
- Tenders management
- Providing customers with high quality service and partnership
- Establishing good and long-term relationship with target professional societies
- Close collaboration with relevant internal functions (eg. Medical Manager, MSL, BVTL)
- Ensure timely and focused internal communication
- Feedback the organization with market trends and competitive intelligence
- Reporting of AEs accordingly to PV of Janssen requirements
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Minimum MSc degree
- Significant working experience (minimum 5 years) in the pharmaceutical company, ideally in multinational, innovative company
- Experience in sales with proven track record
- Key account management process proven capabilities: analyze, plan, prepare, implement, follow-up
- Ability to understand, interpret and clearly communicate complex scientific concepts
- Excellent networking skills
- At least intermediate English language skills
- Good IT skills
- Driving license
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland-Zachodniopomorskie-Koszalin, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland-Zachodniopomorskie-Szczecin, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland-Kujawsko-Pomorskie-Bydgoszcz
Janssen-Cilag Polska Sp. z o.o. (7824)