Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
HR Administration Specialist with French
Contract: full-time, maternity cover
Who are we looking for?
J&J GBS in Prague is currently looking for a French speaking HR Administration Specialist to support our colleagues in France. The Administration Specialist is responsible for the execution of assigned task to support employees, managers and other human resource teams.
Your Responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Employee data changes and business structure updates
- Year-end and year round compensation processing and communications
- Coordination of employee onboarding and offboarding
- Administration of absence requests and return to work process
- Benefits enrollment support, invoice processing
- Researching policy inquiries as required
We would love to hear from YOU, if you:
- are fluent in French and English
- have excellent communication and customer service skills, and a 'Can-Do'-attitude
- have strong organizational skills and a great eye for detail
- are available to start immediately
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)