The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy living.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: Full time, Permanent contract
Responsible for execution of development activities of products (displays, SRPs, Giftsets, et.) delivered to the Customers in CE cluster. Leading end-to-end product creation process, starting from idea created to products delivery to customers.
Role will require frequent communication with internal business partners and building with them smooth and efficient process.
- Responsibility for Internal Customer requests and processes from idea generation to local execution with focus on displays, gift sets and multi packs
- Collaboration with our preferred suppliers and co-packers to develop new secondary placements and improve current co-packing materials to drive cost and complexity decrease as well as process operational excellence
- New customized product implementation accountability with responsibility for: product master data creation, co-packing materials development and costing along with system set up, Co-packing specification creation and management, co-packing service cost negotiation and its system set up, project timeline management
- Take an active part in customized product life cycle management, provide recommendation for product discontinuation to drive healthy portfolio maintenance
- Data management created within E2E Co-packing process, such as technical specification of co-packing materials, artwork gathering, cutter drawings, etc.
- E2E co-packing process gap analysis and improvement areas identification with focus on identifying, leading and implementing effective and efficient solutions
- Responsibility of trainings for colleagues of other functions to ensure a smooth working process
- Continuous alignment within the cross-functional expert team
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 2 - 5 years’ SCH experience preferably within planning, project management, Co-packing or production operations, preferably in FMCG environment highly preferred
- Experience in the development of secondary placement or co-packing will be additional asset
- Successfully absolved apprenticeship or university degree with focus on marketing, logistics or sales
- Effective way of working and attention to detail
- Has organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills and shows a great attention to detail
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization
- Be specialist in structuring, analyzing and understanding data – able to challenge commercial teams based upon facts and define scenarios for the future
- Very good communication skills in the national and international environment
- Fluent command of English is a must - both written and spoken. Command of German language will be additional asset
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP will be additional asset
- Easily adapts to new methods, processes and procedures and helps others embrace change. Responds to change initiatives with positive outlook and energy. Understands the value of maintaining the business culture.
- Actively listens and communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and non-verbally. Understands the importance of relationships to ensure team success. Builds positive relationships, relates well to others at all levels.
- Understands how to manage their time by scheduling appropriate amounts of time to complete assignments, acting without procrastination, and focusing on the most important items first, and sets a positive example for team members
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)