The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy living.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: Full time, Permanent contract
Are you strong in both communication and analytical skills? Are you interested in Supply Chain management? Would you like to be part of development and production side of Johnson & Johnson products? Are you passionate about Project management and data related work? We are looking for YOU!
- Responsibility for Internal Customer requests and end-to-end Co-packing processes
- Collaboration with our preferred suppliers on continuous improvements of packing materials
- Product master data creation
- Co-packing Instruction creation and management
- Co-packing service cost negotiations & maintenance
- Co-packing products implementation management
- Take an active part in customized product life cycle management
- Provide recommendation for product optimization / portfolio
- Technical specifications of co-packing materials, artwork gathering, cutter drawings, etc.
- Identifying, leading and implementing effective and efficient solutions
- Continuous alignment within the cross-functional expert team
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 2+ years in planning, project management, analysis, Co-packing / production operations (advantage) experience with FMCG environment (advantage)
- Has organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Very good communication skills in the national and international environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP (advantage)
- University degree in marketing, logistics or sales (advantage)
- Fluent command of English is a must - both written and spoken. Command of German language will be additional asset
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)