Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
We are currently looking for an
Business Technology Analyst – Analytics (m/f/d)
This position is responsible for connecting business stakeholders with high impact technology solutions (from our internal technology Product Lines or external capabilities), managing local technology delivery and supporting the Business Technology Lead (BTL) to shape the Analytics Product Line strategy development.
Playing a hands-on role putting technology into practice, she/he defines business requirements for market needs, carries out business analysis for regional MVPs evolving in a market, scales out regional solutions and delivers local market-led projects using technology.
While the role will have a domain focus on Analytics to provide an expert point of contact, the role focus is on business problems and opportunities which will require a broad understanding of our business and solutions landscape to bring about end-to-end business process solutions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Be a technology partner, working with business stakeholders to identify unmet needs, propose IT solutions, and assist management in the development of business cases and project charters
- Be a business analyst, leading the technical discovery process for potential projects, scoping needs, gathering requirements and producing functional specifications for a solution build, based on regional and global standards.
- Build deep market knowledge by forming internal partnerships with the business (developing deep insights into their needs) and external partnerships with e.g. start-ups, academics (to build health technology market knowledge)
- Explore & experiment with business-led IT projects and external technology developments to scope and rapidly pilot new single-market specific solutions, identifying solutions worth scaling up within the regional Product Lines. Collaborate with Product Line teams to build and test regional MVPs when selected as a ‘lead market’
- Manage the delivery of local projects, collaborating with the business & Product Line teams to localise regional J&J requirements/solutions and drive effective change management by involving the right people at the right time
- Represent IT with external partners and customers and consult on selection and approval of third-party service providers
- Ensure technology projects are built and documented in accordance with the strict compliance regulations of J&J and healthcare, including information security, privacy and GxP as required
- Take a regional view on technology solutions, building a good understanding of business practice in other countries through a network of IT colleagues, in order to leverage or create harmonised solutions where possible
- Proactively match business needs with existing J&J technology capability, by showcasing local/regional best practice with key stakeholders, encouraging adoption of core systems and harmonised process and highlighting value in a business context
- Shape Product Line roadmaps by identifying opportunities/gaps where J&J Technology can deliver, influencing internally and externally to drive Product Line strategy execution
- Support the Business Technology Lead to challenge the business and encourage innovation, whilst managing business expectations
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science/Business Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in the analytics IT domain
- Current or very recent role is business facing
- Certification in Business Analysis (e.g. ISEB Business Analysis Diploma) and Project Management (e.g. PRINCE2, APMP) areas
- Good business understanding of a pharmaceutical commercial organization
- Good understanding of BI tools like Qlik or Tableau
- Proven track record of delivery in complex, ambiguous and changing environments, adhering to essential regulatory and compliance guidelines
- Able to influence across a range of business roles and stakeholder seniorities
- Effective team working
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers, matrix teams, suppliers, partners etc.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Good at facilitating workshops and meetings, and negotiating
- Genuine passion for technology, understanding how things work and for applying technology to bring value to businesses/customers
- Continuous learner, able to demonstrate a familiarity with current trends e.g. AI, Blockchain
- Capable to take a “hands-on approach” to experiment and try things if needed
- Can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at different levels
- Fluent in German, very good verbal and written English skills
The role is based in our Neuss office but candidates must be willing and flexible to travel to European offices up to 25%, periodically/in bursts
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia--
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)
Business Relationship Management