The purpose of the position is to ensure that all Janssen events are of high quality, including promotional events, medical education events, educational support, advisory boards, consultations, sponsorships, patient organization events, patient organization support and internal meetings. The successful candidate will coordinate planning and organise logistics, administration and documentation for all types of customer events in collaboration with the Event Requestor from MAF, Commercial or External Affairs.
First point of contact for vendor management- and procurement processes (not P2P). Guide and support colleagues how to initiate actions for known processes (who to contact, which systems, what to do etc.)
Responsible for upload to iMedical (non-brand related material) for local adaptation of materiel for all brands and media types.
- Drive timely initiation and actions to enable optimal preparation of events.
- Set up and drive event intake meeting with Event Requestor and or brand team, with the aim to align on event concept, content and learning objectives, target audience, event communication strategy, logistics and digital options, vendors, speakers and event faculty where needed as well as raise any out-of-framework or non-compliant event plans with the Event Requestor.
- Support country brand teams in setting up their annual activity plan related to events.
- Handle all administration for customer events in iConnect, ICD and HPR, from initiation to finalization, as well as handle all contact to Amex and other external event organisers, and organise logistics in line with event plan and budget agreed with Event Requestor.
- Handle event related contacts with attendees and speakers. This includes the contract creation, registration; information on travel and accommodation; managing payment and disclosure documentation.
- Develop event materials in collaboration with Event Requestor, external agency, faculty and speakers, and act as Item Owner for event materials in iMedical review.
- Submit event details and materials to local trade associations following local country requirements.
- Take proactive and timely action on any arising issues which may endanger the event plan, budget or compliance. This includes immediate escalation of major challenges to Business Operations Manager and Event Requestor/brand team, and of potential compliance deviations to HCCO.
- Retain relevant event information and documentation (electronic or hard copy) in line with Records Retention Schedule and Nordic archiving routines.
- Collect feedback, coordinate the evaluation of events and provide brand teams with analysis and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Act as a super-user for assigned event- and vendor management processes and systems.
- Manage vendor management (not P2P) related contacts internally and externally including contract creation, EPIC, NRAP, ICD and other activities not handled by e-Marketplace/EMEA Procurement
- Upload and review non-brand related material to Janssens’s designated approval system (iMedical), own the initial approval and annual reapproval process
- Implement any revisions to existing materials in line with instructions
Education / Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
· 2-5 years of work experience in comparable roles preferred.
· Healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience preferred.
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office required.
· High proficiency in the country-specific language required.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English required.
· Ability to strive in the light of stressful situations and deadlines, thus deploying a good sense of urgency.
· Ability to maintain overview and manage many ongoing projects in parallel.
· Proactive and independent way of working being naturally inclined to drive initiatives in a timely manner.
· Ability to develop successful and strong relationships with external as well as internal stakeholders.
· Flexible and service minded approach to interacting with key stakeholders.
- Great command of communication skills, verbal, oral and written, and good presentation skills.
- Structured mindset with regards to project management.
- Desire to provide guidance and feedback to maximize performance of individuals and/or groups.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Cilag A/S (7070)