At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Location: Poland, Warsaw
As External Affair Coordinator you would be responsible for all administrative tasks across 3 departments.
- Track all kinds of expenses in Concur, POs creation, invoicing in Ariba, HPR, I Connect
- Maintaining ongoing tracking and appropriate documentation, creating agreements and contracts
- Managing relationships and communication with key Patiens Advocacy Group
- Main responsibility with dealing with grants for Patience Advocacy group
- Assembling information concerning patient's organizations expectations and needs including monitoring Patients’ Advocacy initiatives and reviewing “trends” and developments about patients’ movements; research and keep current on Patients’ Advocacy best practices
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Administrative experience
- Proven experience with Ariba, I Connect, Concur or similar software
- Fluent Polish
- Very good written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships with external partners
- Ability to plan for the short and long term, predicting the results and propose solutions
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Good verbal and written English
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Janssen-Cilag Polska Sp. z o.o. (7824)