"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is now expanding its Service & Solution capabilities, to better reflect the need of its customers and support the delivery of Triple Aim benefits for customers, driving long term sustainable growth and strategic partnerships for Johnson & Johnson.
The Services & Solutions Healthcare Transformation Lead will be responsible for Medical Device Services & Solutions implementation to deliver seamless execution of our programs in Germany. The individual will be responsible for the infield leadership, implementation planning and resource allocation of our Services & Solutions offering, namely Patient Pathway, Operating Room Optimization, Hospital Logistics & Surgical Excellence. The incumbent will lead a high-performance team, made up of execution focused individuals. He Healthcare Transformation Lead reports directly into the EMEA Healthcare Transformation organization and into the Services & Solutions Director for Germany.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Solution Architects to plan, deliver and execute strategic partnerships
- Accountability for reporting progress against key performance indicators such as profitability, risk share commitments and project milestones
- Accountable for supporting strategic growth through the deployment of Services & Solutions programs
- Lead the Healthcare Transformation team with guidance, instructions and direction for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and close the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time
- Co-shape and prepare contracts e.g. LOI, NDA, Partnership Contracts, etc.
- Strong program leader with track record for project execution in a healthcare environment or in healthcare management consulting (hospitals/care providers), e.g. in Change Management, Process Excellence, running and/or optimizing Operating Theatres,
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex revenue generating projects e.g. in a Healthcare Provider environment or in the Medical Devices sector or Pharmaceuticals
- Strong communicator with internal and external stakeholders and acts as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times.
- Ability to think, plan and deliver on commitments
- Strong Project management orientation with the ability to prioritize and manage complexity
- Strong track record of successful engagement with clinical & non-clinical stakeholders on operational matters
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional matrix to successfully deliver objectives to time and budget
- Strong and respected people leader with subject matter expertise in hospital core processes
- Fluent in English & German
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)