DePuy Synthes is driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who enjoy working within a fast and dynamic work environment. Our WA Joints business is growing with an exciting new product portfolio pipeline and a focus on patient care, service and education of the orthopaedic community. We are currently looking for a highly capable and passionate Product Specialist with a great track record of success in Device Sales to join our team on a full-time permanent basis. This role will service our Perth Metro area.
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing the local Orthopaedic business. Key to your success will be your confidence and ability to work effectively in the operating theatre, demonstrating a high level of clinical expertise and being effective at imparting information of a highly technical nature.
Be Vital in this role
Key responsibilities will include:
- In-theatre case support.
- Implementing effective and efficient territory coverage;
- Demonstrating superior knowledge of the market, competitor portfolios and customers.
- Building & developing strong relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons and nursing staff.
- The ability to deliver training and provide In-service support.
- Developing key customer call strategies to identify and pursue sales leads.
- Provide customer support on inventory and equipment within company guidelines.
- Demonstration of a genuine passion for the medical device industry.
- Build collaborative relationships across the wider J&J Medical and DePuy Synthes teams.
Be Valued for who you are
The desired requirements for this role include:
- A successful track record in Orthopaedic or surgical medical device sales is preferred.
- Tertiary background in Nursing (theatre), Physiotherapy, Science, Pharmaceutical Sales, Business development or other related disciplines would be highly regarded.
- Drive & personal motivation to succeed.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- An ability to think on your feet and work well under pressure to ensure positive outcomes.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, and able to remain calm under pressure.
- The ability to develop and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to work well and collaboratively within a team environment.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Please note: For overseas based J&J employees applying for career opportunities in Australia/New Zealand - Should you be successful in obtaining the position, it will need to be on the basis it is a self-initiated move (relocation and other financial assistance will not be provided other than Visa and Tax support).
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Applications close: 27th November 2019
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)