Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Italian production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for 2 Internships in the QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT (micro).
- Perform the standardized procedures and the directives received, all the operations necessary for the execution of chemical, chemical-physical and microbiological analyses, using equipment and laboratory instruments.
- Ensure the execution of analytical tests (chemical and / or microbiological) on raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products, monitoring stability, experimental, environmental controls and factory waters, in the time required and according to high reliability standards, evaluating compliance and validity of results.
- Use autonomously, according to standardized programs, complex equipment and appliances; use data processing units.
- Perform laboratory tests accurately through the study of the elementary principles of applied theory and good laboratory standards (GLP), the development of the numerical calculations necessary in the course of data processing, proposing ideas and suggestions resulting from one's own observations and conclusions.
- Ensure the recording of all data related to methodologies about the analyzes carried out using, when necessary, also IT tools.
- Always guarantee data integrity. Participate in the practical management of the laboratory, including instrumental maintenance, the drafting / revision of procedures or protocols, the development and validation of analytical methods for new products and adjustment, when necessary, of those already existing by preparing the related documentation. Support the inclusion of colleagues in training for the role assigned to them through the function of trainer.
- Diploma in Biological/Microbiological disciplines or degree in Biology.
- Knowledge of basic microbiological techniques.
- Good level of English
- Excellent team work skills, natural propensity for teamwork and compliance with high safety standards. Ability to manage and communicate critical issues emerging during laboratory activities, to respect the two dates. Tenacity in achieving goals.
- Experience as a laboratory technician greater than 6 months in the chemical and pharmaceutical fields and knowledge of GLP and GMP regulations will be both considered as a plus during the selection process.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)