Senior Communications Manager (Janssen Mexico)
Your job alert was successfully created.
To engage, align, inspire and build long lasting relationship with multiple stakeholders (employees, media, healthcare industry KOLs, industry associations and patients associations) to drive business objectives and accelerate growth addressing evolving customer needs in a local or cluster level.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
• Develop and effectively execute organizational communications strategies as well as leadership communication to engage, educate and motivate employees to achieve superior results and make them ambassadors for the company. This includes providing strategic counsel, coach and support to local Managing Director and local/cluster board. Provide advice and support with strategic communications to the Therapeutic Areas, Functions and Corporate developing and managing state-of-the-art internal communications framework to increase effectiveness and reach of target audiences in alignment with Function’s guidelines; Support Janssen Strategy and regional Culture locally while supporting business and change management initiatives.
• Partner with cross-sector colleagues to align local communications programs and activities.
• Integrate knowledge from deep internal and external networks; multi-stakeholder insights; broad understanding of pharmaceutical business, competitive and industry priorities; and deep understanding of the current realities of digital and social platforms to define and implement strategic communication plans for therapeutic areas and brands in cluster/country aligned with the regional strategies.
• Partner closely and serve as trusted advisor to country/cluster Business Unit, CVTs (Country Value Teams) and Commercial leaders.
• Develop dialogue and implement proactive external communications and public affairs strategies supporting key local business goals, strategies and priorities for the Janssen company.
• Leverage proactive stakeholders’ engagement strategies locally in coordination with Regional C&PA team and implement shape the environment initiatives.
• Protect the reputation of Janssen locally by effectively manage issues and/or crisis by following the company’s guidelines and tools.
• Understands and effectively use the different types of media to dialogue and influence the Pharmaceutical sector as well as key stakeholders.
• The position requires collaboration with Regional Communications & Public Affairs Leader, Latam Leadership and Corporate Communication Leader, Latam Communication TA Leader, Public Affairs Leaders, Communications & Public Affairs Leaders in other geographies, Managing Director and local board, closely interaction with other functions such as Market Access, Medical Affairs, CVT leaders, cross-sector peers.
• Project and budget management of external freelance and agencies network.
• Team management.
• 10 years of overall experience; Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Corporate and Healthcare Communications
• Proven track record of success in strategic public relations/communications, corporate communications, public affairs, product communications, crisis/issues management and media relations
• Excellent written and verbal skills in Spanish and English (Spanish countries); Portuguese and English (for Brazil only)
• Experience in managing project budgets and supervising agencies and/or freelancers
• Ability to identify social trends, media and public sensitivities to help inform business leaders
• Teamwork and negotiation skills;
• Ability to influence without authority; problem solving and decision-making abilities;
• Good judgment;
• Planning and analytical skills;
• Ability to manage a complex environment
REQUIRED LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
• Live Our Credo – Demonstrates and inspires the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
Connect – Cultivates meaningful external relationships and partnerships outside of J&J, adding value and insights for the enterprise; insight-driven to proactively uncover critical unmet needs and turn them into new opportunities.
• Shape – Translates insights into innovative and viable products or solutions, creating value; challenges the status quo and leads change management activities, creating positive change; takes and properly manages risks, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance, contributing to value creation
• Lead - Takes ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development in a way that enhances the performance and development of self and others; maximizes and leverages diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate innovative ideas or solutions to address organizational challenges; engages in and encourages others to have transparent and constructive conversations and encourages others, contributing to a high-performing organization
• Deliver - empowers people to act with speed, agility, and accountability, enabling them to achieve organizational goals and strategies; makes decisions and takes actions based on a global and enterprise-wide mindset that adds value across the enterprise; balances short- and long-term strategic choices, positions the organization to achieve both short-term and expected future results.
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City-
Janssen de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. (7250)