• Assist Senior HCC Manager to effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, policies, or the Code of Conduct in respective partnering franchises and/or departments:
• Ensure business activities with HCPs/government officials are planned in consistence with applicable HCC policies and procedures by assisting HCC Business Partner to review and/or reviewing all those activities.
• Act as a consultant, provide day-to-day guidance, advice to covered employees under supervision of Senior HCC Manager.
• Assist to prepare HCC training materials to fit into the needs and business context of covered franchise and/or department.
• Execute HCC policies and/or procedures in covered franchise and/or department by assisting to provide and/or provide necessary training and/or communication to covered employees, managing changes, and monitoring implementation.
• Assist on drafting HCC policies, designing the compliance curriculum, managing consistent communications, monitoring the program for improvement
• Assist to identify appropriate target training audiences and support timely completion of employee training courses and accurate status reporting and metrics.
• Assist Senior HCC manager on the company’s policy, training & communication initiatives.
• BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred
• Finance/Legal degree preferred
• Minimum of 3 years experiences
• Knowledge of the J&J HCBI Guide, FCPA and related regulations is a plus
• Demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly self-motivated
• Master of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Independent and objective thinker
• Manages conflicts in an open and constructive manner
• Fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal)
• High level of integrity with good ethical core values
• Ability to make and stand by difficult decisions
中国-上海-上海-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
Health Care Compliance