Part A : General Summary
Develops accurate demand forecast for specific product line(s) and manage inventory level of packing materials and finished goods for warehouse, and factors mixing points to meet sales demand. Analyzes internal capacity and develops plan to align supply and demand to meet customer requirements.
Part B : Principal Responsibilities
- Evaluates demands from internal customers and prepares comprehensive demand plan for specific product line(s). Maintains appropriate target reorder points to meet business fill rate targets while minimizing inventory investment.
- Facilitates interim forecast discussions and updates internal business team partners to clarify demand requirements and drive improvements in forecast accuracy. Conducts monthly rolling forecast review.
- Implements and manages forecasting software and supporting systems. Manages data integrity processes and follows current compliance regulations and standards.
- Coordinates code creation process. Ensures master data accuracy
- Coordinates the analysis of monthly demand to ensure accuracy and identify trends. Resolves gaps between financial forecast and statistical forecasts.
- Researches, recommends and implements multiple statistical models to develop and drive consensus forecasts for assigned business segments.
- Participates on large-scale projects that may cross markets and channel partners.
- Coordinates physical incoming shipments, surplus-obsolete, cancellation activities, projected usage and other inventory planning and / or reduction activities.
- Analyzes stock control records and information such as consumption rate, market conditions and works with APSC to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
- Verify inventory accuracy, works with warehouse to troubleshoot immediate inventory inaccuracies.
- Communicates with supervisor, APSC Supply Planning Team, Regional Supply Chain Team, local Business Team to resolve any problems and / or concerns.
- Provides information and assistance for inventory policies and / or procedures. Implements and recommends various inventory control policies, benchmarking measurements and control systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Language – Fluent in Chinese/Cantonese and English (written and spoken)
- Basic Computer Skills – MS Office including Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook etc.